FINE PRINT –
Terms apply to all classes and reservations at: Ed’s Emporium Art Glass Studio. As a courtesy to others, please read and comply.
1. Your class will start on time. Please be on time and prepared with a face mask.
2. Please put your phone on silent so that it won’t disrupt the class
3. Payment is required when you register for a class. When you register, we reserve that space and purchase supplies for you. If you need to cancel, we need at least 7 days advance notice. With 7 days notice, you will receive store credit for your tuition. Otherwise, you will forfeit the tuition. Classes with guest artists are never refundable in any manner.
4. In the event of class cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
5. Participants give permission for Ed’s Emporium to take and use photographs which may include their image or artwork.
6. Safety Glasses are required, we have some for you to wear. (They are also available for purchase) and Wear Closed Toe Shoes.
7. Everyone who is present for a class must be enrolled in that class.
8. If the class is “plus supplies”, only supplies purchased AT Ed’s Emporium are permitted.
9. We prefer that Class Fees be paid by check or cash. NOTICE: Credit / Debit cards and PayPal will incur an additional 3% processing fee.
10. Our primary goal is for you to have a good time!
Thanks for your understanding,
Eric Allen Owner/Artist